Community development through bicycles
and electric mobility devices
Organizer: BICYCLE-E MOBILITY CITY EXPO 2023 Executive Committee
Operations: Rising Publishing Company Ltd.
Venue: Shinjuku Sumitomo Building Sankaku Hiroba
(all-weather event space)
- English Website Open!
- Japanese Website Open!
Electric power and mobility devices ‒ accelerated!
BICYCLE-E·MOBILITY CITY EXPO 2023 Community development through bicycles and electric mobility devices at Shinjuku Sumitomo Building Sankaku Hiroba
Businesses and the general public are invited to the Expo in the bustling business center of Nishi-Shinjuku! An exciting exhibition to demonstrate how bicycles and electric mobility devices can generate safe, functional transportation options for all and create health-conscious, environmentally friendly cities. Dive into the intersections of community development and mobility!
Go head to head
with thought-provoking themes!
Topics include the evolution of transportation for people, future prospects for mobility, lifestyles utilizing bicycles and electric mobility devices, functional bicycle parking and storage facilities, Mobility as a Service (MaaS), cycle tourism, bicycle sharing ventures, share the road campaigns, road building and national transportation infrastructure, and the intersection of transportation and local/regional revitalization efforts, as well as international perspectives on mobility from the Netherlands, Taiwan, China, etc.
Learn how bicycles and electric-powered mobility devices connect towns in myriad ways
and propel individuals
to healthier lifestyles.
Think Mobility, Think Town Planning
- BICYCLE-E MOBILITY CITY EXPO 2023
Community development through bicycles and electric mobility devices
- BIYCLE-E MOBILITY CITY EXPO 2023 Executive Committee
- Rising Publishing Company Ltd.
- DATE & TIME
- Friday-Saturday, May 12-13 10:00-17:30
Shinjuku Sumitomo Building Sankaku Hiroba
(all-weather event space)
Address: 2-6-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Visitors Expected
- 10,000+ (approximately 5,000 per day)
- Expected Exhibitors
National, regional, and local governments, developers, bicycle retailers, cyclists, EV enthusiasts,
deliverycompanies. Domestic and international companies and professionals related to the following:
· Cycling, including EV (electric vehicle), EMD (electric mobility device), and bicycle sharing
· Parking and storage, including bicycles, vehicles, and personal mobility devices
· Public and private transportation, including roads, construction, and railways,
· Facilities, including commercial (such as office buildings and shopping malls) and public (such as schools and hospitals)
· Information and communications, crime prevention, security, sports, health and fitness, tourism, etc.
8 min. walk from JR Shinjuku station
4 min. walk from Tochomae station (Oedo Line)
and Nishi-Shinjuku station (Marunouchi Line)